It has been quite the month!
For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to have a nine month old, self-publish my first book, and blog every day in October. I have lost my ever loving mind.
With the functioning brain cells I have remaining, I think I can eke out a quick update about my own self-pub project, Re’and.
- I am hosting a (virtual) Book Release Party on Thursday, Oct 30th from 8:00 PM – 8:30 PM. You can join the fun via Hangouts On Air. I’m hoping this will be a fun little event. You can ask questions about my writing and publishing journey, or brainstorm you own writing project. (Really! I’d love to hear!) If you can’t attend, I’m hoping to be technologically literate enough to make a recording available afterward!
- Re’and officially launches October 30th. You can preorder via Kindle here (which means if you pay now, it’ll drop to your Kindle on the 30th!)
- Psssst, I’ll let you in on a little secret. It looks like you can buy the print copy now. Can’t say I didn’t tell you 🙂
- I’m working on getting more copies of my book to reviewers, so hope to share more thoughts from others soon. Read Catherine’s early thoughts on my book here.
- Other than that, you’ll find me trying desperately to not take myself so seriously and simply enjoying my little book being out in the world.
Part of 31 Days to Self-Publishing A Book.