It’s just going to be a put-it-all-out-there kind of month on the blog. Following the openness of recent postw, here are:
10 Things I Wish You Didn’t Know About Me
- I bite my nails…and throw them on the floor. (I know, I know. It’s gross. Old habits die hard.)
- I say I don’t care about how I look, but I really do.
- I mock people for caring about how they look, but often spend a solid 30 mins obsessing about my own appearance before leaving the house.
- My feet are extremely, embarrassingly ticklish.
- I sleep with my mouth open…and drool.
- My self-discipline is close to zero.
- I stress eat,
- and chew really loudly. (Ask Ben.)
- I don’t wear makeup mostly because I don’t want to and partly because I don’t know how.
- When I get out of my element I talk way more than I need to, and hate myself for days.
- (You’re right, the list said 10. I wish you didn’t know I don’t always follow the rules.) I wish you didn’t know I’m not perfect. I wish I could hide all my quirks and the downright nasty parts of myself, but I can’t. I can’t hide them, but Christ covers them. I don’t want to admit that I need a Savior, which is exactly why I do. And that’s something I actually don’t mind you knowing about me.