Hey guys! Today you can find me writing over at JRaeWrites.com, where I’m tickled to be a guest poster. (Remember J. Rae? She wrote the children’s book There Once Was a King. Check it out!) Through corresponding J. Rae and I have discovered the most uncanny similarities between our stories: seminary wives, mothers of daughters, new found love of Jamberry nails, and we’re fans of many of the same blogs. I’ve been pleased as punch to have made a new writer friend. It’s been super fun to get to know J. Rae so head on over to her blog and give her some love!
And, for today, I just have a few public service announcements.
- If you didn’t know, there is a Victoria’s Ramblings Facebook page you can like! I share the latest posts and other news, as well as fun stuff I find on the Internet.
- I Tweet, Pin, and Instagram!
- I think you’re pretty awesome.
- I may or may not be dipping my toes in the video recording thing. (If you have any ideas for me, I’d love to hear them!!!)
- I’m always looking for new blogs to follow. If you have any ideas, I’d love to hear those, too!
- Thank you thank you thank you thank you for being a reader!