Has it been impossible to finish a thought, lately?
You’re not alone. (Frankly, I’ve got half-finished thoughts and cups of coffee lying all over my house! #momlife)
But what might those thoughts be if you could finish them? “If I could get this project wrapped up, I know I would make more money...I wish someone could just run my social media so I can run my business...If only I could have time to put all that I’m thinking into words.”
Sounds like your inner monologue is sending you a message:
it’s okay to ask for help.
Listen, you’re doing a bang-up job as an entrepreneur. But you can’t expect yourself to be a wordsmith slash marketing guru slash social butterfly all at once!
As a mother to tiny humans, I know it's frustrating to not have the best words to say what's important to you.
When you can’t effectively communicate your value to potential customers, you can be sure money is whizzing by like a toddler up to no-good. (Is it too quiet in here?)
Think of working with me as hiring a translator for your business. I’ll put into words what you want to say, making a plan for those lingering projects to become a reality, and meaningfully connect your business with its customers through social media.
I have the eye of a businesswoman and the heart of a mama bear. My work for past clients includes:
- Coordinating book launches
- Managing podcasts
- Running social media accounts
- Creating content strategies
- Writing blog posts
- and more!
I’d love to hear the ideas you’ve got percolating and brainstorm how we can collaborate to make those ideas a reality.
Find the service that best suits your needs below so we can stop talking before BOTH our cups of coffee get cold!
These one-off sessions are so much fun for you and me! In the course of our hour meeting, you identify the problems you’re having reaching your business goals, and I’ll come up with creative marketing solutions you can implement to meet those goals.
Here’s an idea of how it works:
- You contact me and we’ll set up a time to chat.
- You’ll tell me what your business goals are and the particular problem you’re wanting to solve. (Trying to promote a new product? Want to launch a brand awareness campaign? Need ideas about what to post on social media? Lay it on me!)
- Then, we’ll have an intentional phone call to talk all about your business. (During the course of our phone call, I promise my mind will be whirling with ideas for you!)
- Afterward, I’ll send my comprehensive recommendations in a pdf just bursting with creative marketing ideas.
- You put into practice the ideas we created together! Everyone wins!